|Terms and conditions of business|
When you order any goods from Brandon Music limited, you create a contract for the sale and purchase of goods or services. These are the terms of that contract. By using the on-line store you agree to these terms and conditions and will be bound by them as will we. Orders are processed on our behalf by Divine Art Limited in the UK and Diversions LLC, trading as Brandon Music, in the USA, and their terms and conditions (shown on the Divine Art website at www.divine-art.com/order.htm) also apply - and are identical to these in all material respects.
1) The supplier you are dealing with is Brandon MusicLimited of 171 Southgate Road, London N1 3LE, U.K. ("we" or "us")
2) The prices of all goods are set out on the online store product list, as are the delivery costs, and details of how you can purchase and pay. If any of these details are not clear you should e-mail divine art so that you are sure you are aware of exactly what your purchase will cost.
Postage costs are (for oneitem): 1 item: £1.45 UK, £4.20 Europe, £5.50 elsewhere o/seas. Additional items charged at up to 80p.
3) You can get full details of all the products by following the directions on the website, or by left-clicking on the catalogue number of a product in the online store. For digital downloads, the price is shown on screen in Pounds Sterling.
4) If you ask to pay by credit card, you warrant that the details you input are full and correct, and you agree to indemnify us against all costs expense and liability arising from any breach of that warranty.
5) FAULTY GOODS. If any goods supplied by us are genuinely faulty we will replace them or give you a full refund, at your choosing. To benefit, you must return the goods to us for checking within 14 days of purchase. We will refund your postage costs also. We will not accept liability for damage to goods caused after the goods have reached you. This does not affect or limit your statutory rights (See below).
6) DELAY IN SUPPLY. We aim to dispatch all goods as soon as possible, usually within 2 working days. It make take longer if goods are out of stock or where we have to import them. If we cannot supply your goods within 30 days of receiving your order we will tell you. You may then if you wish cancel the order for the undelivered item and we will refund any payment made for it.
7) Credit card transactions are processed by WORLDPAY secure banking services through the account of Divine Art Ltd. Once you have submitted your card and delivery details, your card will be debited and your order despatched. Confirmation of your credit card transaction will be sent, via email, by return. Notification of despatch will be sent subsequently, again via email, once your order has been packed.
8) STATUTORY RIGHT TO CANCEL. This contract is bound by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling)Regulations 2002 ("the Regulations"). Under the Regulations you have the right to cancel your order and obtain a full refund, but to do so you must follow these rules:
a) Cancellation must be effected by specific notice in writing (including fax or e-mail) to us, within 7 working days of receiving your goods.
b) If the goods supplied are audio or video products (DVD, CD, cassette, vinyl record etc) you cannot cancel your purchase if you have unsealed the goods unless they are faulty on receipt. Please remember that it is illegal to photocopy music. To photocopy is to steal from the composer/author and the publisher. Any sheet music purchased must not be copied (unless you need to copy a damgaed page for replacement only. Download material supplied as a PDF file may be printed once only.
c) The goods must be returned to us at your cost in perfect condition (including any integral packaging). As soon as you cancel the contract they belong to us and you must look after them until we get them back. If goods are not so returned within 30 days of cancellation we will be able to claim from you the full costs and expenses of collecting them from your home or of taking any other steps to recover the goods from you.
d) Where you have validly cancelled any purchase, we will refund your payment within 30 days.
9) If you are not satisfied with goods or services supplied by us, you have rights under an enormous amount of British and European legislation. All your rights are protected by us. This legislation includes the Consumer Credit Act 1974, the Consumer Protection Act 1987, the Fair Trading Act 1973, the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982, the Trade Descriptions Act 1968, the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, the General Product Safety Regulations 1994, the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2002 and the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1994.
10) In these terms, "working day" excludes Saturday, Sunday and all English public holidays
11) If you have any query which is not covered by the above, please contact us by post, mail or by phone on +44 (0) 797 902 3121(Divine Art sales)
12) The contract between us and you is made under English Law and is only subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts
Version of30 June 2014.